Let's get together!

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Erica6924
Standard
Standard

Re: Let's get together!

Post by Erica6924 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Aw Merk you were always cute haha. You just never talked to me so I assumed you didn't like me as in not even as a friend. lol

Figured it was just the whole stuck up homesteadness coming out...Um I mean Nevermind. :|
~*Erica*~

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:00 pm

MERK YOU BLEW IT

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:55 pm

indyddsex
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

JzN
Standard
Standard

Post by JzN » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Holy crap. Did DDR make you lose that weight?

Merk
Lady Banned Son of Switzerland

Post by Merk » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:21 am

Helllllllllll yeah!

DDR, eating right, and not having the means (ie money) to eat fancy foods all the time made me lose a lot of weight. Plus being really good at DDR meant something back in the day so I was motivated to play hard and play a lot.

JzN
Standard
Standard

Post by JzN » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:33 pm

and since Merk posted his recent pic, maybe Erica should post a recent pic of herself too, to let Merk know what he missed out on =]

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:33 pm

indyddr has always needed a nudez thread
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Erica6924 wrote:Aw Merk you were always cute haha. You just never talked to me so I assumed you didn't like me as in not even as a friend. lol

Figured it was just the whole stuck up homesteadness coming out...Um I mean Nevermind. :|
Homestead kids were the worst.
I really love CS:GO's 64 tick servers.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:36 am

SoDeepPolaris wrote:

Explain. What "Homestead Kids" did you guys even run into besides like Merk and I? There might have been a few other random players who weren't that into it, maybe after Merk and I moved away, but I don't remember many people from Homestead playing when Merk and I would always go. Some of my friends played with me sometimes, but I don't know that they would be considered annoying. The only people besides Merk I ever played with were my friends Brennon, Kevin, and Greg who were probably pretty shy around others and didn't try to show off or anything since they didn't really play much past 8 footers.

What was annoying about people from Homestead? I understand that there is a bias/perception that Homestead kids are all snobby rich brats, but I would say that's maybe 5-10% of the actual population there.

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Riot wrote:
SoDeepPolaris wrote:

Explain. What "Homestead Kids" did you guys even run into besides like Merk and I? There might have been a few other random players who weren't that into it, maybe after Merk and I moved away, but I don't remember many people from Homestead playing when Merk and I would always go. Some of my friends played with me sometimes, but I don't know that they would be considered annoying. The only people besides Merk I ever played with were my friends Brennon, Kevin, and Greg who were probably pretty shy around others and didn't try to show off or anything since they didn't really play much past 8 footers.

What was annoying about people from Homestead? I understand that there is a bias/perception that Homestead kids are all snobby rich brats, but I would say that's maybe 5-10% of the actual population there.
I went to Canterbury; calm down. It was a joke, kind sir. What, Homestead kids can't take a joke?
Last edited by SoDeepPolaris on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:29 pm

Homestead kids can't take a joke. They also can't lose to Avon gracefully.

"It's all politics!"
"We do more technical stuff!"
"Our routines were harder!"
"They have more money!"

Riot's reading this right now, rolling his eyes and cracking his knuckles.
"Do I reply to this? Yeah I'll say "lol we are better!" No... maybe I post a picture from SRK boards. Ugh there aren't any good ones. How about I make fun of Chad? No he's too respectable and sagacious. I know! I'll make a Microsoft Paint. Yeah. Yeah that'll do!"

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:47 am

SoDeepPolaris
Heavy
Heavy

Post by SoDeepPolaris » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:53 pm

New desktop.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:46 pm

omg

Merk

Post by Merk » Tue May 09, 2017 10:08 am

Yo do we all want to hang out sometime? The last time we hung out was at Brian's and I'd like to live a life where we all hang out every 3 to 6 months or so. I like the idea of awkwardly standing around and talking to people and listening in on other people's people conversation where y'all talk about monitor refresh rates or some shit.

How about bowling or a cook out? Ideally I'd like to do a weekend thing. I can host but I live in Avon and none of youse fucks want to drive out there.