Anybody stil go to TBT?

Arrange a real world get together by letting people know when and where you'll be.

Moderator: Moderators

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Anybody stil go to TBT?

Post by Potter » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:11 pm

Well Im about to go to the ten buck tuesday deal at gw but does anyone still go?
Riot wrote:My hair alone is like 5mb.
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:15 pm

Tolerate hellish downtown traffic, parking prices, and mall-crawling jerks for $1 DDR...

Or have free parking, decent traffic, nice staff, and an almost empty building for $.75 Pump?

I think you have your answer.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:19 pm

$10 to play everygame for free? Or $20 to play horrible games including pump? hodilly
Merk wrote:Badyyyyy.. wanna go fiiiish? wanna go.... fiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIsh?? Wanna go fishin'?!?!?! Him's a Badyyyy

subhuman
Light
Light

Post by subhuman » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:08 am

Been a while since we've seen you around Potter. Next Tuesday will probably be the last for a while that we run 10 buck Tuesdays from 11 AM-9PM. Should have a second Ghost Squad on the floor by then, maybe even Maximum Tunes 2. The other tech is doing a full PM on at least Extreme today. It'll get it again when the 64 sensors we ordered finally show up.
And since I'm plugging our games shamelessly in this thread, wanted to tell anyone that cares, 15 course mode is now enabled on Outrun 2. Racing this mode just rocks. Almost hard enough to beat out Ghost Squad as my favorite game. Anyone coming in on Tuesday be sure to check out The Fast and the Furious and Lethal Enforcers 3 if the AP gets there in time.

As always, if you have any game problems, general complaints, or suggestions, I'm happy to help. Just drop me a PM.

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:12 am

DO you still yave that one red simulator game with the stick shift and clutch? that and ddr is the only reason im going

Potter
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Potter » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:13 am

And oops sorry i havent slept yet.

Yea Ive been busy and going other places, I really miss the tbt crowd, and especcially gw. So what al new games you got? sounds like alot.

subhuman
Light
Light

Post by subhuman » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:56 pm

Yes we still have F355 Challenge. It's behind Initial D.

Hard to say which are new to you, but the newest are:
2 Ghost Squads
1 Lethal Enforcers 3
2 Fast and the Furious
2 Need for Speed
2 Outrun 2 SP
I know there are more. We've got them coming in so fast, I can't even remember them all. Next to come in should be Maximum Tunes 2 upgrade.

The X
Standard
Standard

Post by The X » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:07 pm

Maximum Tune?
EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! :D

Ghost Squad it like one of the greatest games in existance though.

And yes, Inidial D still kills everything.
This post is brought to you by BET...Because it's never too late to desecrate an ethnicity.