DDR SuperNOVA (new arcade mix)

Moderator: Moderators

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Post by Amp Divorax » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:25 pm

From what I've heard, the beta version has a ton of timing issues that need to be worked out and the pads are also sub-par as hell. Also, the timing windows is of the console and not the arcade. I'm hoping this gets fixed or this will not be good.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:25 pm

Well, that's why it's beta...

MonMotha, possibly Jizzon, and myself will be going to check this out at ASI next week. I'm sure one or all of us will have something to report.

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:36 pm

Ho wrote:Well, that's why it's beta...

MonMotha, possibly Jizzon, and myself will be going to check this out at ASI next week. I'm sure one or all of us will have something to report.
So THAT'S why you'll be up here...

Too bad my folks are taking me home on Wednesday... T_T

V
Standard
Standard

Post by V » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:56 pm

Just a heads-up, but Great X-Scape down in Bloomington is fully intending to get our hands on SuperNova at the first possible moment. So I can say with confidence that we will have it sometime shortly after it's released.

And I'm INSANELY excited about it!!!!

Frazzle Dazzle
Standard
Standard

Post by Frazzle Dazzle » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:18 pm

V wrote:Just a heads-up, but Great X-Scape down in Bloomington is fully intending to get our hands on SuperNova at the first possible moment. So I can say with confidence that we will have it sometime shortly after it's released.

Then I see a trip to Bloomington for me in the near future. :D

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:20 am

Frazzle Dazzle wrote:
V wrote:Just a heads-up, but Great X-Scape down in Bloomington is fully intending to get our hands on SuperNova at the first possible moment. So I can say with confidence that we will have it sometime shortly after it's released.

Then I see a trip to Bloomington for me in the near future. :D
"I see...I see...I SEE...a yoyo! It is under the sofa."

But I must find a location with this new US mix once it is released...

Dyme
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Dyme » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:20 am

uhhh u shouldnt be excited. i played the beta and its a piece of crap. it was only the beta but i thought the songlist was crap.
Team KIMO represent!

Yume_Taira
Standard
Standard

Post by Yume_Taira » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:57 am

Lil Dyme wrote:

uhhh u shouldnt be excited. i played the beta and its a piece of crap. it was only the beta but i thought the songlist was crap.
The songlist they released on the sites actually looks really good. Not to mention I'm a pretty good fan of one or two of the Extreme 2 songs they popped in there.

And she was talking about Bloomington getting a non-Beta machine, as in the real ones, when they come out!

Frazzle Dazzle
Standard
Standard

Post by Frazzle Dazzle » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:59 am

Yume_Taira wrote:
Lil Dyme wrote:

The songlist they released on the sites actually looks really good. Not to mention I'm a pretty good fan of one or two of the Extreme 2 songs they popped in there.

And she was talking about Bloomington getting a non-Beta machine, as in the real ones, when they come out!
The updated list looks great. But what Extreme 2 songs are they? The one song from there that gets me excited is, POLOVSTION!

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:18 pm

Lil Dyme wrote:

Oh ye of little faith. You are precisely the reason betas are kept limited and why many are simply not public. Depending at where they are in the process, nearly anything may change from a beta to a final release. If you're going to judge it, judge it for what it is: unfinished.

[_fr35h_]
Standard
Standard

Post by [_fr35h_] » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:58 pm

I hope the person the commentator in this game is Oprah, cause that would jsut being a whole new meaning to the game. Who cares if i fail Candy on light, the thought that will always be in the back of mind is, "at least its Oprah"

awwwww
Never Give Up
Never Give In

Ho
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ho » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:08 pm

[_fr35h_] wrote:I hope the person the commentator in this game is Oprah
You are a sick, twisted, and deranged individual...

Although Oprah saying, "I can't stop crying buckets of tears!" does satisfy a certain sense of morbid curiosity.

[_fr35h_]
Standard
Standard

Post by [_fr35h_] » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:24 pm

Ho wrote:
[_fr35h_] wrote:I hope the person the commentator in this game is Oprah
Although Oprah saying, "I can't stop crying buckets of tears!" does satisfy a certain sense of morbid curiosity.
Thanks for making my day :)
Never Give Up
Never Give In

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:50 pm

I'd like Oprah to tell me, "Wow, You're a pretty good dancer."

Thanks Oprah. I tried my best.

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:56 pm

Just one question, why Oprah?