Ryu Reviews PSP Revolution ver.3 , PSP Homebrew NON_OFFICIAL

Moderator: Moderators

Ryuhayabusa
Standard
Standard

Ryu Reviews PSP Revolution ver.3 , PSP Homebrew NON_OFFICIAL

Post by Ryuhayabusa » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:59 am

Alright so i just got my hands on a PSP with version 1.5 firmware. Something that pleases me to no end. I was sadened at the demoing when i first got the PSP the Emus ran slow and it wasnt in very good condition. But i formated the mem card uploaded a new shell and The newest Emu's and it runs wonderfully i also found these nice homebrew games and the one i will review is PSP Revolution.

I first got ahold of an older version of PSP Revolution and it didnt recognize all song file types and the syncing wasnt very good so i went around to see if there happened to be a newer version, there was so i down,loaded it and those problems where gone.

Now the kewl part about this program is its like Stepmania in the sense you can add your own songs, it recognizes .mp3 and .ogg so if you play stepmania or ITG2 your customs songs can be played on it with the pictures and all.

The only things that made me sad where that you can only choose up to X2 speed and there are only a few modifiers you can choose.

Other then that i like it and it has given me a reason to own a psp. heres a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1tamTYTBL8