DDR Supernova 2 JP CS and soundtrack release date announced!

Moderator: Moderators

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

DDR Supernova 2 JP CS and soundtrack release date announced!

Post by Amp Divorax » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:22 pm

From http://www.konamistyle.jp/customfactory ... yle=topfla:

Release Date: February 21st 2008
Over 70 songs

Current confirmed songlist:
・SUNKiSS♥DROP/jun with Alison
・Freeway Shuffle/dj TAKA
・GIRIGILI門前雀羅/Cheki-ROWS
・switch/DAISUKE ASAKURA ex.TЁЯRA
・Trust -DanceDanceRevolution mix- /Tatsh feat. ヨーコ
・AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH /Sloth Music Project feat. Maya
・ANGELUS -アンジェラス-/島谷ひとみ
・BURN BABY BURN / Sloth Music Project Feat. Andy D.
・BEGINNING OF THE END - Klayton (Celldweller)
・ETERNUS /Sanxion 7

Already the songlist from this has the US version beat. I'm honestly afraid of trying to play Pluto (which is very likely to appear) though cause of how scary that notechart is!
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

danc1005
Heavy
Heavy

Re: DDR Supernova 2 JP CS and soundtrack release date announ

Post by danc1005 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:30 am

Amp Divorax wrote: I'm honestly afraid of trying to play Pluto (which is very likely to appear) though cause of how scary that notechart is!
Why is that Konami can't make a challenging notechart without gimmicky stops anymore?

Also, why is it that in that video, he full combos the song, yet his bar slowly goes down and he ends up in the red by the end of the song?

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:42 am

Hmm Pluto didn't seem that hard.

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Re: DDR Supernova 2 JP CS and soundtrack release date announ

Post by Amp Divorax » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:03 pm

danc1005 wrote:
Amp Divorax wrote: I'm honestly afraid of trying to play Pluto (which is very likely to appear) though cause of how scary that notechart is!
Why is that Konami can't make a challenging notechart without gimmicky stops anymore?

Also, why is it that in that video, he full combos the song, yet his bar slowly goes down and he ends up in the red by the end of the song?
If you look at the start of the song his bar starts at that level as he was in OMES where if you get a good or lower you automatically fail the song.

I should also mention that the song also has Challenge steps which currently haven't been played and a 2MB remix of the song will be appearing soon via E-Amuse.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:34 am

A bit of an update, I have obtained the SN2 JP and will be playing through it next week. I would go through it sooner, but with 2-DX Scape happening I'm getting ready for that tournament.

Edit: I have seen the steps for Pluto Challenge and Pluto Relinquish Challenge. Relinquish is evil, but Pluto Challenge looks psychotic!

Also, I saw the full songlist, pretty much just about all the new songs from SN2 are on it. However, as an added bonus, all classic songs that received 'Special' notecharts are in the game in both their original and redone forms. Finally, a couple of other old skool (cough, Afronova, cough) got put in as well. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHrF8zrSpTU for the songlist.)

In the end, this release is pretty much how this should have came out domestically.
Memorable 2016 quotes:

Pheonixguy
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Pheonixguy » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:03 pm

Amp Divorax wrote:In the end, this release is pretty much how this should have came out domestically.
You mean give the US a good music game?!
You will be baked
Jeff wrote:Try playing in your room where your father enters to see you making crotch gestures with your hands.

Fluffyumpkins

Post by Fluffyumpkins » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:12 pm

Pheonixguy wrote:
Amp Divorax wrote:In the end, this release is pretty much how this should have came out domestically.
You mean give the US a good music game?!
DJ Hero.

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Amp Divorax » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:34 pm

Ok, something I kinda forgot to mention.

First, Me Against The Music and Faint (That's right, SN2 AC had a crap Linkin Park cover) are NOT in this release which personally speaking I actually like cause both songs suck.

On another note, Saturn on this release is a different version, but the notechart is still the same.

Edit: Why in the hell does DDR have to be the worst game to lock out of all of the Bemani games? More than 2/3rds of the songlist has to be unlocked by that gay hyper master crap.

I will give them credit though on this release for making the points system not as gay. The points system has the songs ranging from 1500 to 3000 for normal songs, 5000 for NGO and Unreal, and 8000 for Trip Machine Survivor.

Another Edit:

http://files.filefront.com/66930+13697+ ... einfo.html
Master Mode Cleared save! (Just use Action Replay Max and a USB Thumbdrive!)
Memorable 2016 quotes: