Which option do you want to see happen?

47%
53%

Total votes: 19

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:07 pm

I was told by JT that a ITG2 cabinet was $9,000 not $10,000. I guess that is where the mix up is.
Warning incoming game!

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Post by chocobojoe » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:31 pm

If you guys DO get a new machine, would there be any chance they could migrate to a better location (aka not RIGHT NEXT to Ice Ball)? I mean, I know it's all pretty heavy equipment, although it is on wheels, but I think the general community that plays there would enjoy it better next to the party room maybe.
I mean, it's just an idea, but everyone hates my ideas anyway so I'll probably just get ridiculed by postwhores that hardly even play the game.[/rant]

seveneleven
Heavy
Heavy

Post by seveneleven » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:47 pm

OrangeLounger wrote:If you guys DO get a new machine, would there be any chance they could migrate to a better location (aka not RIGHT NEXT to Ice Ball)? I mean, I know it's all pretty heavy equipment, although it is on wheels, but I think the general community that plays there would enjoy it better next to the party room maybe.
I mean, it's just an idea, but everyone hates my ideas anyway so I'll probably just get ridiculed by postwhores that hardly even play the game.[/rant]
i also agree about moving the machine.... i mean i got hit with one of those dumb "ice balls" and i didnt like it one bit i would happily donate time and effort to help move the machine if possible

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:53 pm

OrangeLounger wrote:If you guys DO get a new machine, would there be any chance they could migrate to a better location (aka not RIGHT NEXT to Ice Ball)? I mean, I know it's all pretty heavy equipment, although it is on wheels, but I think the general community that plays there would enjoy it better next to the party room maybe.
Everywhere else in Putt has either no room for the machine + the crowd, or has games that make even more noise than the Ice Ball machine. I really can't see where you would put the machine, without having to move at least 5 other machines in the process.

I'M A POSTWHORE AND I HARDLY PLAY THE GAME.

I would be really excited if the claw game and the ITG machine were to trade places. It still wouldn't be great, but it would be better than the current situation.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:08 pm

mexican ninja wrote:Everywhere else in Putt has either no room for the machine + the crowd, or has games that make even more noise than the Ice Ball machine. I really can't see where you would put the machine, without having to move at least 5 other machines in the process.

I'M A POSTWHORE AND I HARDLY PLAY THE GAME.

I would be really excited if the claw game and the ITG machine were to trade places. It still wouldn't be great, but it would be better than the current situation.
ooh moving over a slot would be excellent... but yeah everywhere else you can barely hear the machine.....

Wayne rec I'm not even going to mention, when I first "played" there it was cosmic bowling, and you couldn't hear it even if you had your head up to the speakers

Fast Track one word... SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEE every 5 seconds... well I guess that was more onomotopia than a word...

Tokens and Tickets Yes this isn't ITG, but I thought I'd comment how guitar freaks is pumped up so loud I usually "accidently" kick the power for it out so I can actually hear the DDR machine.

Putt Putt Other than the Ice Ball machine, there's no big distractions at PP.... other than the fairly annoying hockey game... and the extremely annoying people who play it. But that can't be helped, unless mike jones is there.
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:22 am

I will worry about where to put it IF we get a second machine. First things first ya know. Chances are if we get a second machine it would be near the front entrance. But that is not always true.
Warning incoming game!

Bionix
Standard
Standard

Post by Bionix » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:29 am

I will worry about where to put it IF we get a second machine. First things first ya know. Chances are if we get a second machine it would be near the front entrance. But that is not always true.
Warning incoming game!

mexican ninja
Heavy
Heavy

Post by mexican ninja » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:06 pm

Bionix wrote:I will worry about where to put it IF we get a second machine. First things first ya know. Chances are if we get a second machine it would be near the front entrance. But that is not always true.
Actually, I was talking about the current machine. Just, make the claw machine and ITG2 trade places. Let the claw game players feel the wrath of Icey Balls.

Green Tea
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Green Tea » Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:27 pm

mexican ninja wrote:
Bionix wrote:I will worry about where to put it IF we get a second machine. First things first ya know. Chances are if we get a second machine it would be near the front entrance. But that is not always true.
Actually, I was talking about the current machine. Just, make the claw machine and ITG2 trade places. Let the claw game players feel the wrath of Icey Balls.
I think that by swapping the location of the claw machine and the ITG machine, the probability of being hit by a little ice ball will be lowered greatly... but keep in mind, I was almost hit once by an ice ball while playing beatmania...
dance1005 wrote:Fucking retarded bots, bumping threads with dildos.

pkmnx
Standard
Standard

Post by pkmnx » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:16 pm

Get Pump. I would push the Extreme if you didn't have one in-town, but you do.

Use the money you save buying Pump over a ded-cab ITG2 to buy the new $35 sensors from Andamiro for the ones not working on your ITG machine.

Considering, though, what the Putt-Putt over here has done (read: NOT done) with their sensors, though, I wouldn't hold my breath.