Post items you have for sale or are looking to buy
**Read the rules announcement in this forum before participating**

Moderator: Moderators

chocobojoe
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Selling some RPGs, some music games, and other stuff

Post by chocobojoe » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:37 am

Too bad I already have a Radeon HD 4870 1GB card.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:01 am

Yep that is a little better. Though 2 8800gts SLI'd is better than the 4870 by a good 30%! THINK OF THE PERFORMANCE UPGRADE YOU'LL GET OMG!

=P I'm just thinking about upgrading to a GTX 470. I've been running the benchmark for FFXIV and was kind of disappointed, but then I found that it wasn't utilizing SLI. I figured out a workaround to get it to recognize it, and now I'm relatively happy with my score, so I don't even know if it's worth selling them. Nevertheless, if I get a good offer I consider it.

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Post by Riot » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:14 pm

New stuff for sale, updated original post.

Amp Divorax
Heavy
Heavy
Location: Near some arcade place that has the same initials as Drum and Bass

Re: Selling DS, PSX games, imported FF soundtracks

Post by Amp Divorax » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:46 am

Riot wrote:Trying to sell old games and stuff to put money towards a new nice TV. I'm negotiable.

-Imported official soundtracks for Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 10, and Final Fantasy 6 Piano Collections.
-Black Nintendo DS Lite
-Dragon Quest 9, Final Fantasy III, Elite Beat Agents, and an R4 card for the DS. Make an offer on any/all.
-Black case (non-greatest hits) of FF7, FF Tactics, FF8, FF9, FF Chronicles, FF Anthologies as well.
-Korean versions of DJ Max Portable and DJ Max Portable 2 (they work in Engrish don't worry) - $15 and $20 respectively?
-Fliptop American PS2 - I dunno, make an offer
-Limited/Collector's Edition Final Fantasy XII (with the steel case), and FFXIII for PS3 too if anybody wants that.
-DDR Extreme, Max2, Max for PS2 - doubt anybody wants just throwing it out there.
-Frequency/Amplitude for PS2
-If anybody at all is interested, I have a crapload of Star Wars figures from the 70's and a ton of new in box figures from the 90s back at home.

If you're interested I only really wanna do local, cash, or paypal. No checks or anything. You pay shipping.
If you have the original Korean version of DJ Max Portable (Complete with Dreadnought) then I'm definitely interested.
Memorable 2016 quotes:
Ho wrote:You can break arcade games and I will fix YOU!

zomg its joorz
Standard
Standard

Re: Selling DS, PSX games, imported FF soundtracks

Post by zomg its joorz » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:07 am

Riot wrote:Trying to sell old games and stuff to put money towards a new nice TV. I'm negotiable.

-Imported official soundtracks for Final Fantasy 7
-Black case (non-greatest hits) of FF7, FF Tactics
How much for these?

Riot
Heavy
Heavy

Re: Selling DJ Max Portable 1/2/3 and a few other old things

Post by Riot » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Updated stuff to sell off in first post. Don't really feel like shipping stuff since spending money on shipping will likely be half the cost of selling it, so local or maybe at a future get together and it's yours.

I'd like to sell the PSP DJ Max Portable trilogy mainly. I dunno how much it's worth exactly but the first two are imported and still pretty rare so I figure 50 bucks for all 3 is pretty fair. Here's a giant picture!